Account Associate – Toronto
The AXON Clinical Trial Services is looking for an Account Associate to join the Toronto team. This is an entry-level position involving administrative and consulting support responsibilities. Candidates are expected to have a preliminary understanding of the principles and practices of clinical research and/or medical communications, and will support tactical implementation on behalf of AXON’s clients, under the supervision of senior staff.
- College or university degree in a relevant area (nursing, communications, pharmacy, science)
- Post-secondary courses in pharmaceutical science or a related field preferred
- Minimum two years of work experience preferred
- Junior-level writing skills (as assessed at interview using AXON’s writing tests)
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- French written and oral communication skills an asset
- Able to travel as client mandates dictate
If you feel you meet the requirements, or would like more information about this role, please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence.
We thank you for your interest in AXON however only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. AXON is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
If you feel you meet the requirements and would like more information about this role, please contact Scott Rollins, Senior Human Resources Advisor at [email protected].