The AXON Clinical Trial Services is looking for an Account Associate to join the Toronto team. This is an entry-level position involving administrative and consulting support responsibilities. Candidates are expected to have a preliminary understanding of the principles and practices of clinical research and/or medical communications, and will support tactical implementation on behalf of AXON’s clients, under the supervision of senior staff.
- College or university degree in a relevant area (nursing, communications, pharmacy, science)
- Post-secondary courses in pharmaceutical science or a related field preferred
- Minimum two years of work experience preferred
- Junior-level writing skills (as assessed at interview using AXON’s writing tests)
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- French written and oral communication skills an asset
- Able to travel as client mandates dictate
If you feel you meet the requirements and would like more information about this role, please contact Scott Rollins, Associate, Human Resources [email protected].