The AXON Clinical Trial Services team in Toronto is looking for an experienced Account Director to join the team. This role involves taking increasing responsibility for account management, client relations, communications strategy and people management. Account Directors take responsibility for handling a wide range of assignments and offer effective counsel to clients on complex issues and problems, as well as contributing to the good functioning of AXON through internal responsibilities.
- University degree
- Science degree or related academic qualification(s)
- 7+ years in clinical research, pharmaceutical industry, medical communications, or in a consulting position
- Superior knowledge/expertise of the principles and practices of adult education; expertise in clinical trial management; current events, trends and issues within social media, impact on the industry and their impact on AXON and our clients
- A growing reputation in clinical trial services, pharmaceutical industry and/or specialty
- Demonstrated ability to handle a variety of difficult and challenging assignments
- Strong network of contacts
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- French written and oral communications skills an asset
- Ability to travel as client mandates dictate
If you feel you meet the requirements, please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence.
We thank you for your interest in AXON however only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. AXON is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
If you feel you meet the requirements and would like more information about this role, please contact Scott Rollins, Senior Human Resources Advisor, at [email protected]