AXON Clinical Trial Services (CTS) is looking for two Account Managers to join our fun and dynamic teams at our Toronto and London, UK offices. We’re looking for proactive and dedicated team players who are looking to develop their career in a friendly and flexible agency.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Day-to-day management of account/s
- Client liaison
- Managing multiple account priorities with essential business responsibilities
- Supervising the work of more junior team members
- Collaborating with different offices from across the AVENIR GLOBAL network
As well as the day-to-day management of accounts you will have the opportunity to be involved in business development, working on proposals and contributing to identifying areas of growth. At AXON CTS, we actively encourage the team to be involved in activities outside of their day-to-day work, whether that’s being part of our social, marketing or CSR Electives, or running training sessions on topics you have a personal interest. We have a keen focus on training and development and offer a variety of opportunities, both internally and externally that can be tailored to your career development.
- University degree
- At least 4 years of work experience, including 2+ years in clinical research or a relevant field
- Strong network of contacts in the clinical research industry or relevant industry
- Knowledge of the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries, and familiarity with current issues that may impact the operations of AXON CTS or its clients
- Intermediate writing (as assessed at interview using AXON CTS’ writing tests) and presentation skills
- Network of contacts in clinical research industry, suppliers for clinical research services, pharmaceutical or relevant field
- Strong project management, leadership, and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team work skills
- Ability to travel as client mandates dictate
At AXON CTS, we are always keen to hear from passionate, bright individuals like you who might fit into our collaborative and creative team atmosphere. If this sounds like you, please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence.
We thank you for your interest in AXON CTS however only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. AXON CTS is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
If you feel you meet the requirements and would like more information about this role, please contact Scott Rollins, Senior Human Resources Advisor, at email@example.com