The AXON Clinical Trial Services is looking for an Account Manager to join the Toronto team. A key client team member, an Account Manager reports to senior staff and supervises the work of more junior team members.
- University degree
- At least 4 years of work experience, including 2+ years in clinical research or a relevant field
- Strong network of contacts in the clinical research industry or relevant industry
- Knowledge of the biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries, and familiarity with current issues that may impact the operations of AXON or its clients
- Intermediate writing (as assessed at interview using AXON’s writing tests) and presentation skills
- Network of contacts in clinical research industry, suppliers for clinical research services, pharmaceutical or relevant field
- Strong project management, leadership, and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team work skills
- French written and oral communication skills an asset
- Able to travel as client mandates dictate
If you feel you meet the requirements and would like more information about this role, please contact HR Director, Kathy Rammage, at [email protected].