Do you have a passion for real-world research? Do you bring expertise in developing compelling value stories and impactful market access strategies? If so, this could be the role for you.
AXON is currently looking for a seasoned real-world research or market access expert to join our growing real-world evidence, value and access team. This individual will work closely with the team lead to shape and grow the offering, and build in-house expertise and talent. The right candidate would bring strong new business lead generation and pitching skills, as well as an ability to execute a broad range of real-world mandates. It is an exciting time to be working in the real-world space. Join us on this adventure.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have:
- Superior knowledge and expertise in real-world evidence, value and access and market access
- Proven people leadership experience and familiarity with working with a dispersed, and often cross-agency team
- High-level strategic writing skills in real-world evidence, value and access, including deliverables, such as value dossiers or HTA submissions, market access or health economic and outcome research (HEOR) publications, study protocols and reports, systematic literature reviews, advisory boards or expert panels, and Payor engagement programmes
- The ability to identify new business opportunities
- Strong experience in responding to and leading the development of new business proposals
- Proven project management skills
- Sound operational, finical management, and negotiations skills
Please note that the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
Who we are
At AXON, we simplify complex information to improve outcomes in healthcare, bringing together the right people with the right expertise to provide our clients with integrated, multichannel communications solutions. As an agency, we are passionate about healthcare communications and combine a personal touch with professionalism. Our expertise includes medical communications, public relations, clinical trial services and market access communications/consultancy for pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, animal health and functional food companies. AXON has an international reach, with offices in London, Brighton, New York, Toronto, Copenhagen and Zug, and a worldwide affiliate network. Established in 2002, AXON is an AVENIR GLOBAL company.
As well as the basic salary, great social events and a culture of continual learning, our competitive benefits package* includes:
- 25 days’ holiday (with the ability for it to rise to a maximum of 30 days alongside length of service)
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Private Medical insurance (for you and your family)
- Income Protection insurance
- Life Assurance service insurance at 4x your salary
- Travel insurance (for you and your family)
- An annual ‘wellness’ benefit of £150 after one year’s service.
- Paid sabbaticals after 5 years’ service.
*Benefits are contingent on successful completion of probation period.
Does this speak to your interests or expertise? At AXON we are always keen to hear from passionate, bright individuals who might fit into our collaborative and creative London-based team (one of the UK’s Top 10 Best Workplaces in 2020, UK’s Best Workplaces for Women 2020, Excellence in Wellbeing recognition).
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with our HR team via firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.