Are you a Program Manager/Senior Program Manager looking for a new challenge?
If so, AXON London’s Medical Communications team is seeking a self-starter who has previous experience working within a fast-paced agency environment and is keen to work within a highly collaborative and motivated project management team, managing multiple projects and tasks.
As well as the basic salary, great social events and a culture of continual learning, our competitive benefits package* includes:
- 25 days’ holiday (with the ability for it to rise to a maximum of 30 days alongside length of service)
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Private Medical insurance (for you and your family)
- Income Protection insurance
- Life Assurance service insurance at 4x your salary
- Travel insurance (for you and your family)
- An annual ‘wellness’ benefit of £150 after one year’s service.
*Benefits are contingent on successful completion of probation period.
How to apply
Does this speak to your interests or expertise? At AXON we are always keen to hear from passionate, bright individuals who might fit into our collaborative and creative team (one of the UK’s Top 10 Best Workplaces in 2018).
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with our HR team via [email protected] to find out more.
Please note that the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.