We are looking to expand our Medical Communications team with the addition of a passionate, dedicated and pro-active Senior Program Manager. Within this role you will hold responsibility for account management, client relations communications strategy, people management and mentor-ship.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Management of multiple accounts
- Client liaison
- Setting and managing budgets
- Identifying and capitalizing on business opportunities
- Managing multiple account priorities with essential business responsibilities
- Mentoring, coaching and monitoring the long-term career development of staff
- Collaborating with all offices across the AVENIR GLOBAL network
As well as the day-to-day management of accounts you will have the opportunity to be involved in business development, working on proposals and contributing in identifying areas of growth. At AXON we actively encourage the team to be involved in activities outside of their day-to-day work, whether that’s being involved in our social, marketing or CSR Electives, or running training sessions on topics they have a personal interest.. We have a keen focus on training and development and offer a variety of training opportunities, both internally and externally that can be tailored to your career development.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant experience spent in a Medical Communications agency environment
- Excellent writing, presentation and creative thinking skills
- Demonstrated leadership and mentor-ship abilities
- A team focused mind-set
- A drive to develop, as an individual, and within a team
- Passionate about science and healthcare
Please note that the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
As well as the basic salary, great social events and a culture of continual learning, our competitive benefits package* includes:
- 25 days’ holiday (with the ability for it to rise to a maximum of 30 days alongside length of service)
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Private Medical insurance (for you and your family)
- Income Protection insurance
- Life Assurance service insurance at 4x your salary
- Travel insurance (for you and your family)
- An annual ‘wellness’ benefit of £150 after one year’s service.
- Paid sabbaticals after 5 years’ service.
*Benefits are contingent on successful completion of probation period.
Does this sound like the role for you? At AXON we are always keen to hear from passionate, bright individuals who might fit into our collaborative and creative London, Brighton and Copenhagen-based team (one of the UK’s Top 10 Best Workplaces in 2018).
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with our HR team via [email protected] to find out more.