AXON is recruiting for a Programme Manager to join our medical communications team, to support running our largest account. In this dynamic role, you will form part of our experienced publications team of medical writers and project managers working across a wide range of publications and publication types. We’re looking for a pro-active, dedicated, team player who is looking to develop their career in a friendly and flexible agency.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Day-to-day management of account
- Client liaison
- Managing multiple account priorities with essential business responsibilities
- Supervising more junior team members
- Collaborating with different offices from across the AVENIR GLOBAL network
As well as the day-to-day management of accounts you will have the opportunity to be involved in business development, working on proposals and contributing to identifying areas of growth. At AXON we actively encourage the team to be involved in activities outside of their day-to-day work, whether that’s being involved in our social, marketing or CSR Electives, or running training sessions on topics they have a personal interest. We have a keen focus on training and development and offer a variety of training opportunities, both internally and externally that can be tailored to your career development.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working on publications-focused accounts
- Datavision experience
- Relevant experience in a medical communications agency environment
- Great writing, presentation and creative thinking skills
- A team focused mind-set
- A drive to develop, as an individual, and within a team
- about a passion for science and healthcare
Please note that the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
As well as the basic salary, great social events and a culture of continual learning, our competitive benefits package* include:
- 25 days’ holiday (with the ability for it to rise to a maximum of 30 days alongside length of service)
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Private medical insurance (for you and your family)
- Income protection insurance
- Life assurance service insurance at 4x your salary
- Travel insurance (for you and your family)
- An annual ‘wellness’ benefit of £150 after one year’s service
- Paid sabbaticals after 5 years’ service
*Benefits are contingent on successful completion of probation period.
Does this speak to your interests or expertise? At AXON we are always keen to hear from passionate, bright individuals who might fit into our collaborative and creative team. AXON is ranked among the top UK Best Workplaces (medium-sized category) by Great Place to Work® UK and is the highest ranked healthcare communications agency in this category.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with our HR team via [email protected] to find out more.