We are currently looking for an adaptable and hardworking Account Manager to join our innovative and dedicated PR team. There will be the plenty of opportunity for knowledge share between for you and the team, as well as learning opportunities with a real range of different accounts.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Developing and executing of PR programs
- Supervising work completed by Account Executives and Senior Account Executives
- Developing client relationships
- Day-to-day lead of specific client accounts
- Development, tracking and adhering to budgets
- Ensuring quality control of your work as well as others working on your projects
At AXON we actively encourage the team to be involved in activities outside of their day-to-day work. Whether that’s being involved in our social, marketing or CSR Electives, attending networking events, or running training sessions on topics they have a personal interest in (some recent examples include mindfulness and nutrition). We have a keen focus on training and development and as a rough guide, suggest employees aim to complete 37.5 hours of learning a year. Whether that be through online learning, classroom training, or attending external events, that’s one week a year dedicated to your development.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant account handling experience in a healthcare PR setting
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Flawless attention to detail and excellent quality control
- Strong scientific knowledge, educated to a minimum degree level (life Science and advantage)
Please note that the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
As well as the basic salary, great social events and a culture of continual learning, our competitive benefits package* includes:
- 25 days’ holiday (with the ability for it to rise to a maximum of 30 days alongside length of service)
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Private Medical insurance (for you and your family)
- Income Protection insurance
- Life Assurance service insurance at 4x your salary
- Travel insurance (for you and your family)
- An annual ‘wellness’ benefit of £150 after one year’s service.
- Paid sabbaticals after 5 years’ service.
*Benefits are contingent on successful completion of probation period.
Does this speak to your interests or expertise? At AXON we are always keen to hear from passionate, bright individuals who might fit into our collaborative and creative London-based team (one of the UK’s Top 10 Best Workplaces in 2018).
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with our HR team via [email protected] to find out more.